Wednesday 7 September 2011

What might this be?




A smart, private entrance in a busy apartment block



going up the marble stairs,



a quick look at the fun sculpture in the alcove,



the minimal, stylish room,




a closer look at the vast mural on the wall



and the elegant settee



it reminds me of the settee that Zaha Hadid designed



and now a visit to the bathroom



aren't those taps amazing?


Is it a luxury hotel? An exclusive spa?


No, it is the dentist where Ken had his root filling done.







5 comments:

  1. χαχαχαχα!!!! Νόμιζα ότι ήταν σε κάποια έκθεση!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for us to change dentist I think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wot?
    chachachacha!! I thought it was a report !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I paid dearly for the privilege...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suggests that, as here, dentists earn a lot of money if they work privately...before I moved to the NHS my dentist changed his Porsche every year and had chandeliers and Vogue in the waiting room!

    ReplyDelete